In the last two postings, Samsung has regretfully been a topic about poor Customer Service. The court decision in California upheld Apple's case about copying, indicating additional possible company culture issues? All of this is not a good use of company money by fighting in court (which directly affects profitability and brand image),....but it seems to be part of our litigious nature. What ever happened to the hand shake and person's word being their bond?
Sadly, not for many years now.
Ethics seems to stem from parental values, country values, educational reinforcement or lack there of, core values espoused by the company and reiterated/communicated in employee handbooks and demonstrated over many years, Leadership, and Senior Management values.
Do you agree?
- CEO, Senior Manager, Leadership, Strategic Planning and Charisma
- Succession Planning, Career and Organizational Dev...
- Team Building, Engagement and Change Management
- Life and Business Coaching , Mentoring, Performanc...
- Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Social Media
- Pre-Hire, Recruiting, Staffing and Training
- Stress and Conflict Management
- Fraud, Theft, Drugs and Ethics
- About the Author